What is a cookie?
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics. They are often used to provide a more personalized experience for a user such as when a website remembers your user information without you having to login.
By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. Please note, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you disable them.
What cookies we use
Essential Cookies (including CraftCMS)
Essential cookies are required for basic website functionality and security.
Cookies Used - CraftCMS
As essential cookies are required to operate the website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
Non-essential Cookies (including Google Analytics)
Analytical cookies register unique IDs to generate statistical data on how visitors use the website www.paracomm.co.uk
Cookies Used – Google Analytics
You can choose to opt out of non-essential cookies when accessing www.paracomm.co.uk. You can also control cookies via your browser settings.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1 Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
2 Click on the "privacy" tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1 Choose Settings> Advanced
2 Under "Privacy and security," click "Content settings"
3 Click "Cookies"
1 Choose Preferences > Privacy
2 Click on "Remove all Website Data"
For Mozilla Firefox:
1 Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
2 Click on the icon "privacy"
3 Find the menu "cookie" and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1 Choose the menu "Files"> "Preferences"
This document sets out the organization’s responsibilities and policy for privacy and the protection of personally identifiable information.
Who is PARADIGM?
"PARADIGM" is registered at Paradigm House, 14 Wilsom Road, Alton, GU34 2PP, United Kingdom with this company number 03425054
This Privacy Notice applies to PARADIGM (or "we") and its users. The website users will be referred to as "you".
What information we collect
We process personal information which you give us when you choose to fill in a form on our site. This can include:
- Email address
- Company Name
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- To send you communications which you have requested that may be of interest to you
- Recent activities & promotions of our services.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Contacting PARADIGM about privacy questions Or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the use of your Personal Data, please contact PARADIGM:
Address: Paradigm House, 14 Wilsom Road, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2PP, United Kingdom
Paradigm is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Paradigm takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the company.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Paradigm House, 14 Wilsom Road, Alton GU34 2PP
Compatibility with internet browsers
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 10)
- Edge (Windows 10 and 11)
- Google Chrome (latest 2 versions) (Windows 10 and 11)
- Firefox (Windows 10 and 11)
- MacOS 10.11+
- Chrome on Android 8.0+ and Firefox on Android 8.0+.
- Safari on iOS 11.0+
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
- Portable Document Format
Last Updated: Friday 18th November 2022